in the de la salle classroom, you will find dynamic teachers that inspire young minds to grow and develop. from eighth to twelfth grade, our faculty presents a comprehensive college model academic program that challenges students to reach their full potential.
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and School and the State of Louisiana
- Deemed a Blue Ribbon School of Excellence by the United States Department of Education
- Offers a college preparatory program of studies with multiple level courses to provide flexibility for individual differences and abilities.
- The faculty is comprised of experienced and highly qualified teachers: 60% of faculty hold advanced degrees.
- Advanced Placement Accreditation
- Graduates earn 32 high school credits
- Average Class Size: 24
- Student-Computer Ratio 4:1
The De La Salle curriculum follows a college model and is anchored by a 90-minute class schedule for each semester. Our curriculum is an intensive approach to learning and incorporating active student participation.